Good Shepherd Cemetery

The Diocese of Orange established its control of the cemetery in 1967… Located 3 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean, originally named Roselawn Cemetery, the property was purchased by the Los Angeles ArchDiocese in 1952. The cemetery has five columbariums on the property, with beautiful renderings of the Pieta, Our Lady of Guadalupe, Our Lady of La Vang, the Good Shepherd, and the Resurrection atop these structures which are designed specifically for the placement of urns with cremated remains. Completed in 2010, the modern Resurrection Mausoleum makes above-ground crypts available at prices comparable to in-ground burial.

Details

Site: Ascension Cemetery

Address

8301 Talbert Avenue
Huntington Beach
California
92646